Don’t know what to believe!

Starseeds – Welcome to Planet Earth Forums General Support Don’t know what to believe!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Shunyata 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Madison B
    Participant

Lately i’ve been wondering why I have always felt so out of place in this world, but some part of me knowing what im supposed to be, but i I dont know what. I can do things that I can’t explain. I was looking on the internet one night and found something about starseeds and everthing just clicked! It answered everthing I wondered about all my life! Im only 15 but lately I really dont know what to believe anymore. Can someone help me!!

Shunyata
    Participant

Hi Madison,

so sorry that a reply has taken so long – as a starter I recommend all the articles on the website under the main menu item “About Starseeds” – in particular the one Am I a Starseed?.

Do let me remind us all that it’s never about believing something or someone – believing means not knowing – but rather about the voyage of personal discovery, which brings us to knowledge. That’s why I feel very comfortable with Buddhism, which defines itself as a practice path to knowledge rather than anything to believe in. Buddha himself said “Come and see” (i.e. see for yourself rather than believe anything).

The short answer, for want of a better one: Believe what your guts tell you! Even that may be wrong sometimes (i.e. when tainted by personal preferences), but we only learn through experience.

If you have any more specific questions, please feel free to reply – and keep the old pecker up!

Shunyata

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.