Radical change of the financial system urgently needed

Starseeds – Welcome to Planet Earth Forums General Articles Radical change of the financial system urgently needed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shunyata 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Shunyata
    Participant

I’m just selling one of my flats – the price is high and the interest for the buyers amazingly low, just 2.79% fixed for 25 years! That’s ridiculously low for a compound interest system, and just proves that the current monetary paradigm – money being created by central banks and coming into circulation solely as debt, with compound interest charged on the debt – is an exponential function which must soon break down.

I’ve been active on the alternative currency front for some years, including being the co-author of the concept Regional Economic Communities. It’s not easy to overcome the predominant mentality and get fundamentally new systems up and running, so I feel that a very good thing for all starseeds to engage in is alternative currency and barter exchange systems. What do others think, what are you engaged in?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.