Exercises offered

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Luminakisharblaze 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shunyata
    Participant

If you are feeling overwhelmed here on earth there are a large number of exercises on the levels of energy and attention which I can offer (time permitting) – just reply with your specific situation!

Luminakisharblaze
    Participant

Have you any suggestions on handling power surges? I have taken to wearing leather gloves due to issues with control. The last time I lost control of the energy, I pulled down 2 thunderless lightning strikes (one 1/4 mile away, one 110 feet away) and 4 meteors. That was before the power escalated. I haven’t lost control this time, yet, but I am having issues with the surges becoming physically noticable to onlookers. (ie: it pulses from the ground up lifting my arms rather abruptly) I really don’t want to devestate the natural world, and everytime I ask the Collective, they just reply, “Patience child, it is necessary.” I know this, but I fear I may hurt someone if I lose control this time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.