Having trouble connecting

Starseeds – Welcome to Planet Earth Forums General Support Having trouble connecting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  UpsideDown 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lucii94
    Participant

I’m having trouble figuring out how to improve my awareness and understanding. I have most symptoms of being a starseed (or some sort lol) and I believe I very well could be. I’m only 19years old female troubled upbringing just recently started letting out suppressed / repressed emotions and trying to overcome the odds. But my difficulties with connecting spiritually is having no one close who even believes or has an interest in … (Awareness\awakening?)

Shunyata
    Participant

Hi Lucinda,

and sorry that my reply has taken some time – my father had a stroke and then died so was busy with that.

To attempt an answer to your query/statement: Yes indeed, in general the right sort of people and energy fields are a great resource. So the question would seem to be, where do you live and how might you find appropriate support there?

Regards, Shunyata

Anna Reeves
    Participant

Hi Lucinda,
    I found meetup.com to be a good starting point for meeting like-minded people in big cities. If you live somewhere out in the countryside then of course it will be more difficult.
    Remember that your thoughts create your reality, so rest firmly in the belief that the right people will come into your life at the right time. Don’t feel bad about not having them in your life yet. Trust that everything is happening as it is meant to.
    Regards,
    Anna

UpsideDown
    Participant

Hi lucinda! I am new to this site and I know that it has been a while since you have written this so I hope you are feeling better. I can understand what you are going through and I would like to say that you are most definitely not alone! To connect to others, you must connect to yourself (I know.. cheesy) and the only way to connect with yourself is to accept your emotions and learn to love even the shit ones. No one on this planet will ever figure themselves out, because the human mind and soul is something that will always change. Stick to your morals and beliefs, and you will be able to filter out negativity and accept the wonderful abilities you possess!
    -much love, maria 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.